This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn some commission: More details.
Every marketer out there is just struggling to get as many leads as he can, and that’s why marketers often take help from lead generation tools.
With these tools, marketers acquire emails from potential customers by displaying a popup or opt-in form on their website. These types of methods work, and therefore tools like Sleeknote are in high demand. But, the problem is that not everybody can get the desired results from Sleeknote.
This is because the marketer may need different types of popups with different templates or some other features that may not be present in Sleeknote.
So with that being said, let me tell you 7 Best Sleeknote alternatives to help you find the right tool for you:
Best Sleeknote Alternatives
Sumo gives you a throng of tried and tested solutions to not only build your email list but to grow the traffic of your website. The best thing about Sumo is that it is cheaper than Sleeknote and has a lot of distinctive features.
Everything in Sumo is very simple and straightforward; you don’t need to do any coding to make it work. Below are some of the primary features of Sumo:
- It comes with a smart bar and a welcome mat.
- Has onsite analytics including Heatmaps, Google Analytics, and content analytics.
- You can split-test your forms and offers as it has an A/B split testing feature.
- It also offers social sharing with Image Sharer and highlighter pro.
- It has a list-building tool that comes with a scroll box and different pop-up opt-in
When it comes to beautiful opt-in forms and their intelligent execution, the opt-in monster cannot be ignored. This amazingly persuasive tool for capturing leads makes sure you get the highest possible results in converting cart-abandoning visitors to subscribers and customers.
The gist of the matter is that this tool is perfect for those who want to capture the right people at the right time with visually stunning opt-in forms to depict professionalism. Some of the features of OptinMonster are:
- It has a user-friendly and streamlined interface.
- There are a lot of different types of opt-in forms with a good variety of premade templates.
- Has an integration with all popular email marketing services.
- It has very detailed options for triggering including the exit intent and lots of targeting options.
- It comes with an easy A/B split testing feature.
- In-dashboard analytics for tracking the progress of forms and opt-in forms can easily be managed from a single dashboard.
It is one of the best Sleeknote alternatives. Initially, Thrive Leads is a lead generation plugin for WordPress but it offers a lot more than that. This list-building plugin is created by a team of people who are not just passionate but obsessed with conversion optimization.
The plugin is crafted by utilizing some of the best cutting-edge tactics for conversions that are used by growth hackers and smart businesses. So that means it will surely deliver excellent results.
Some of its features are:
- Comes with a very simple and straightforward drag-and-drop editor for the creation of perfect opt-in
- Has an advanced targeting feature that allows the marketers to show highly focused offers to visitors based on the categories, tags, posts, and more.
- It is equipped with a very advanced and easy-to-use A/B testing engine.
- You will be provided with an overview of the most important metrics through actionable reporting and insights.
- Also comes with a sticky ribbon to constantly remind visitors of your offers.
As the name suggests, it is a bar that displays offers and messages to the visitors to get them to subscribe or turn into your customers. You can design appealing messages with an attractive bar to make your offers more compelling.
It is without a doubt one of the best Sleeknote alternatives and the benefit of using Hello Bar is that a bar is a constant reminder and persuader for people to take action. Some of its features are:
- Simple and easy-to-use interface that can be used by virtually anyone.
- Comes with Social media buttons and social media sharing.
- Has the feature of A/B split
- You can target people with precise offers.
- Has a dashboard where you can manage everything and look at the analytics as well.
Another fantastic addition to the list of best Sleeknote alternatives. Unlike traditional lead captures, you can attract visitors in a very innovative way. It lets marketers create contests that persuade visitors to enter their emails to get listed in the contest.
This is an excellent way to build the mailing list as people just need to give an email in exchange for a chance to win a prize. Some of the features of Gleam are:
- Create beautiful Opt-in forms to attract customers.
- Build persuasive exit-intent
- Create competitions to capture more leads.
- You can display targeted captures by the current page URL.
- Let’s you set the capture popups display by time and different actions like clicks.
Unbounce lets its users create and test custom website popups, landing pages, and sticky bars to capture as many emails as they can.
This works perfectly and is very effective in increasing website visitors and conversions. Some of the features of using Unbounce are:
- Build high-converting landing pages that are mobile responsive.
- Integration with popular email marketing service providers.
- Let’s optimize your offers with A/B split testing and lead generation tools.
- Drag and drop opt-in forms and landing page builder.
- Let’s you choose how many times each visitor gets to view an offer.
It is a system that is inclined towards providing the solution to powerful conversion rate optimization and recovering abandoned carts. Pic reel offers website tracking by tracking scroll and mouse movements of visitors on the website.
It has its templates that can be used for custom offers as well. In case you don’t like Picreel, there are some alternatives as well.
Some of the benefits of using Picreel are:
- It has exit offer technology that sends an offer when the visitor is about to leave.
- Let users edit the template designs and upload their templates as well.
- Marketers can target people based on on-site content, referral sources, new or returning visitors, and much more.
- Has a dashboard that lets the user see real-time analytics.
- Integration with the most popular email marketing services.
The above-mentioned best Sleeknote alternatives are unequivocally the most widely used lead-capturing plugins. Do a little research about all of these tools and select the one that is best suited for your needs.
As I always say, there may not be the right lead capturing tools for everybody, but there is a right lead capturing tool for you.