This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some commission: More details.
When it comes to Landing pages, website popups, sticky bars and other different lead capturing methods, there are all kinds of email capturing plugins that are currently being used by marketers.
The main thing that separates these different email capturing tools is the features they offer at different prices.
Unbounce is also one of these lead capturing tools that works like a charm for some and may not work up to the mark for others.
So for those who are looking for some alternatives of Unbounce I have got you covered. In this post, I’ll share some of the Best Unbounce Alternatives so you can choose the plugin that fits your needs. So let’s get started:
Best Unbounce Alternative Tools
|3||HubSpot Landing Pages||Free/Pro||More Info|
|6||Thrive Architect||$67||More Info|
ClickFunnels is a perfect online sales funnel builder that helps businesses in marketing, selling and even delivering their products online.
This simple yet useful tool has made online marketing and selling a piece of cake for marketers. The plugin comes with pre-built funnels that can be used for various products and even businesses. If case you don’t find ClickFunnels interesting, there are some alternatives as well.
Some of its primary features are:
- You can create a lot of funnels including membership funnels, webinar funnels, and hangout funnels, etc.
- It has email integration with some of the popular email marketing systems.
- Different pages like upsell pages, Downsale pages, and order pages etc.
- It also offers A/B split testing to optimize your campaigns.
Another best Unbounce competitor that has the power to convert visitors into subscribers and even customers by targeting them with beautiful landing pages and popups.
It has a very easy to use drag and drop builder that lets you craft visually appealing pages. The best thing about Instapage is that it is solely dedicated to landing pages, so if your need is to create a gorgeous landing page, then go for it. Some of its features are:
- Integrated with several popular email marketing platforms like MailChimp, Salesforce, and Hubspot, etc.
- It also comes with heat maps to give you insights regarding the interactions of visitors to your pages.
- The landing pages that it creates are fully mobile responsive.
- It comes with more than 200 built-in templates for landing pages.
- Unlimited A/B split testing.
Another great Unbounce alternative is HubSpot. HubSpot’s landing page builder makes it easy for you to create beautiful landing pages that convert visitors into leads.
You get to choose from a variety of modules, including forms, video, rich text, and even a meetings module. Leads that come through your landing pages are automatically added to the HubSpot free CRM, where you can track and nurture them along the buyer’s journey.
Some of its features are:
- Easy to use drag-and-drop builder.
- Solid split A/B testing features.
- Excellent customer support and documentation.
- Seamless integration with HubSpot’s free meetings tool that lets your site visitors book meetings directly onto your calendars.
- All HubSpot landing pages are automatically optimized for mobile devices
- Large template library in the HubSpot marketplace.
- You can easily get started for free.
According to the team behind Leadpages, it is the number one landing page builder, but you will know for sure when you use it.
This straightforward lead generation tool lets you create an attractive and appealing popups. The best thing about LeadPages is that people can sort the templates based on the conversion rate. Some of its primary features are:
- Has lots of built-in templates for landing pages.
- The landing pages are fully mobile responsive.
- Integration with major email service providers.
- Has the feature of A/B split
Another excellent tool for email collection and lead generation. It helps businesses enhance their conversion and lead generation by letting them build beautiful landing pages with a very easy to use drag and drop builder.
This means you do not need to know coding to use this plugin. Every element of Sleeknote is customizable meaning you can inject the elements of your brand with ease. There are some Sleeknote alternatives if you want to check.
Some of the features of Sleeknote are:
- It comes with a mobile editor that lets you build pages with drag and drop.
- Personalize the brand messages according to traffic, visitor behavior and device, etc.
- Create and test different images, headlines and copy with the A/B testing feature.
- It also has real-time analytics to help marketers track their campaign’s performance and make it optimal.
An amazing tool for your WordPress website to generate leads and convert your visitors into customers. The best thing about Thrive Architect is that it is built with an obsessive focus on being very fast and light.
It has a lot of templates to make your page look beautiful and appealing. The plugin comes with a simple drag and drop builder that makes it easier to build landing pages.
Some of its main features are:
- Has ultra-fast speed of editing. With the “Click to Edit” feature, you can edit anything by just clicking on it.
- It comes with 236 gorgeous landing page templates.
- It has prebuilt conversion elements including timers, buttons, and testimonials etc.
- Very easy to use with drag and drop.
This simple and easy to use WordPress lead generation tool is all you need when it comes to building visually stunning pages.
It is easily integrated with the WordPress.org site and it the best plugin to use if you are creating membership sites. The live editor of OptimizePress lets you create and edit pages in real-time.
Some of its primary features are:
- Let’s you create full-scale sales pages and marketing sites.
- You can create high impact registration pages for webinars.
- It protects your content membership portals.
- The product LaunchSuite lets you create launch funnels for products.
Sumo is another best Unbounce alternatives without any doubt. It lets you build your email list as well as grow your website traffic.
It is not that expensive and comes with a plethora of exciting features that can take your list building campaign to the next level. This is a perfect tool for marketers who want to capture the right people at the right time. Some of its features are:
- It has a welcome mat and a smart bar.
- Sumo comes with onsite analytics like Google analytics, content analytics, and Heatmaps.
- Image sharing and highlighter pro.
- Different popup opt-in forms and scroll box.
Please note that this page contains affiliate links, which means I earn some commision if you purchase any prooducts clicking my links.
This is it; you can use this list to know about different plugins similar to Unbounce. The aforementioned 7 best Unbounce alternatives will definitely help you in deciding the list building plugin that is a perfect fit for your needs. Just learn about these plugins by doing some more research, and you will decide on getting one in no time.