This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some commission: More details.
If you are looking for the best OptiMonk alternatives because you didn’t really find it useful for your website, then the good thing is that there are plenty of more email capturing tools out there.
I will talk about them in this guide and discuss some of their best features so you can find out the perfect tool for your conversion goals. Let’s get started:
Best OptiMonk Alternatives
Table of Contents
A suite of tools of email capture and e-commerce, Privy helps business owners and bloggers with lead scoring, subscribers building, and sales generation using tools like exit-intent popups, banners, automated emails, and more.
Privy also helps with displaying targeted campaigns based on factors like geography, cart abandonment, timer, cat value, number of visits, and device type, etc. Some features are:
- Allows A/B split testing
- Offers email triggers and follow-ups
- Various types of customizable displays
- Drag and drop designer
- Has live chat support
It is a service for websites allowing you to design beautiful yet elegant messages for visitors so you can convert them into subscribers. The tool is very straightforward to use with several great features allowing you to design and display more effective messages.
You can also leverage its targeting features to precisely target people based on their specific characteristics which makes them feel like they are being personally contacted. Some more features are:
- Allows A/B testing
- Has a simple dashboard
- Offers detailed analytics
- Offers social media sharing
- Allows specific targeting
The tool helps businesses enhance their lead generation efforts and get more conversions via its beautiful lead capture forms. The best part is that you can embed the forms in just a few minutes and be ready to show them to your visitors.
They also have a user-friendly, drag, and drop editor, allowing you to make your own forms as per your business’s branding and sales goals.
- Create unlimited campaigns on unlimited domains
- Advanced level targeting
- Forms have a responsive design
- Target on page level
- Offers A/B testing and result tracking
With Picreel, you can offer tailored messages to audiences of different segments without really putting in much effort. Just make your customized pages and forms, specify targeting objectives, and it’ll do the rest for you.
The tool also has a trial version, which is really helpful if you want to first get a taste of the features it has to offer. Plus, they have online trainings and documentations to help you learn using it quickly.
- View analytics and track visitors
- Allows ROI tracking
- Offers segmentation
- Works with web-based, SaaS and cloud platforms
- 24/7 live support
If you want to get the guesswork out of your online business and precisely communicate with your audience through specific targeting, then Sumo is your go-to tool. It helps you understand the demographics of your audience, evaluate their behavior, and then act on this data.
You can get the users to subscribe to your content or just share contact information so you can contact them whenever you like. Some advanced features are:
- You can add trackable social sharing buttons
- Measures traffic and displays logical data
- Tracks metrics such as length of session, views per session, scrolling amount, etc.
- Track the actions leading to customer conversion
- Helps with email marketing
One of the best Optimonk alternatives and an all-in-one plugin for populating your email list. Although it won’t send emails for you – you need a different service for that – it does make it very easy to attract visitors to subscribe to your site.
You can create tons of opt-in forms for your WordPress site ranging from popup lightbox, in-line forms, sticky ribbon, to 2-step forms, and more. Some features are:
- Use triggers to show forms at the right time
- Target various types of people
- Use A/B testing to see what works
- Use Thrive Architect to build forms
- Choose to display or not display offers to subscribers
The plugin is developed by Elegant Themes, and just like their themes, the opt-in forms are very aesthetically pleasing as well. Not only it includes virtually most of the important features but it is also very straightforward to use.
You get various types of customizable forms along with a massive library of beautifully crafted templates. Plus, there are various trigger options for displaying the right message at the right time to the right people.
- Allows split testing and optimization
- Offers 6 form types
- Supports multiple email marketing integrations
- Provides valuable form performance stats
- Very simple and custom-built control panel
It offers a set of widgets for WordPress websites that you can manage from a single dashboard, allowing you to create and monitor various opt-in forms, surveys, contact forms, live chats, and more. You can also turn these widgets into various forms ranging from popups, bars, and buttons, etc.
There are different targeting options as well, allowing you to effectively get your message across. You can also get it on a free trial basis to check out how it performs as per your business needs.
- Drag and Drop form creation
- Automation of workflow
- Visitor tracking and A/B testing
- Offers integration with several service providers
- Has an autoresponder
One of the best digital lead generation tools allowing online businesses to create conversion-focused pages and ads for maximum results. It has a What You See is What You Get (WYSIWYG) builder, allowing you to quickly create web pages as per your needs.
With various levels of targeting, testing, and tracking, you can make decisions based on concrete data and increase your conversions fast.
- Offers custom dashboards and reports
- Let’s you optimize for mobile
- A/B testing and split URL testing
- Various segmentation levels
- Offers click reporting
With their easy to use, drag and drop builder, you can create attractive landing pages and forms for different types of audiences, split test them, and keep the ones that bring more conversions. They also offer their own beautiful templates that you can use to get things going in seconds.
Just like most of the landing page and form creation platforms, Unbounce also offers data tracking via analytics, helping you make the right decisions.
- Create responsive pages and forms
- Integrates with various email marketing tools
- Create mobile-friendly landing pages
- Various types of intent popups
- You can create sticky bars as well
There is no right or wrong email grabbing tool; different platforms offer different levels of service and features that seem right to some and wrong to others.
However, the Optimonk alternatives I’ve mentioned above have been tried and tested for effectiveness by many. You can start with the one you find most useful and see how it works out for you.