This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn some commission: More details.
There are hundreds of Privy alternatives that offer exit-intent features and can help you improve your conversions and secure more high-quality leads.
Since a single tool cannot facilitate the needs of everyone, I decided that I should provide you with a list of applications that you can use if you didn’t have a good time using Privy and see if any of them work for you.
So with that said, let’s have a look at the 7 best privy alternatives with exit-intent feature:
8 Best Privy Alternatives to Grow your Email List
Table of Contents
Launched in 2014, OptiMonk is a SaaS application allowing users to improve conversions through action-based messages based on the data they have regarding the particular visitor of the website and how they behave.
The tool has helped thousands of e-commerce websites increase their conversions and many of the websites leveraging OptiMonk have become market leaders as well. Besides the exit-intent technology, there are many more features that OptiMonk has to offer, some of them are:
- Comes with useful templates that are suitable for most purposes
- Neat and easy-to-navigate popups
- A floating bar scrolling up and down with the page
- A/B testing and detailed statistical reports
- Excellent customer support
Unequivocally one of the best Privy alternatives, Sleeknote allows businesses to up their conversion and lead generation game by creating beautiful forms that can be embedded on websites in a matter of minutes.
It has a simple editor based on drag-and-drop functionality for form creation and features like advanced targeting for the highest conversion rate. The best part of using Sleeknote is that you can virtually customize every element that allows you to give lead capture forms a more personalized look that aligns with your branding. Some key features are:
- Unlimited campaign creation even if you have the basic plan
- Smart triggers and geo-targeting
- A/B split testing and advanced analytics
- Advanced targeting including page-wise targeting
- Direct integration with ESP
Simply put, Hello Bar is a service that lets webmasters design and display messages on their websites for their visitors. It encompasses tools and useful features like exit-intent that shows the messages you want your visitors to see at the right time.
Hello Bar claims that it is a booster for websites that increases the number of visitors and subscribers. Its simple operations make it pretty easy to use even for complete beginners. Some of the core features of Hello Bar are:
- Floating bars can be shown at the bottom or top of the page
- Floating buttons that expand with a click
- Advanced targeting with over 200 customizable parameters
- GDPR and SEO compliant
- Can be linked to independent email marketing tools
Next up in the list of best Privy Alternatives with Exit-Intent features is a synonym for great customer acquisition, OptinMonster. The application is suitable for small businesses and its drag-and-drop builder allows you to create aesthetically pleasing forms without writing a single line of code.
Since it is an open API tool, you can easily connect it with any 3rd party software including Hubspot, Zapier, G Suite products, and MailChimp. What makes OptinMonster a favorite of webmasters is that it works flawlessly with mobile devices as well, some more primary features are:
- Forms can be personalized as per the behavior
- Custom popups that are well-timed
- Animated MonsterEffects feature
- 8 different types of campaigns
- Split testing and actionable insights
More focused on extracting value from abandoned visits, Picreel offers a great solution to businesses and individual webmasters for converting their web traffic into quality leads.
By leveraging attractive offers tailored for segmented visitors, and automated customer capturing through exit-intent, Picreel helps in retaining visitors and increasing the number of leads and conversions.
Its advanced targeting features and user-friendly dashboard displaying live stats help with precise targeting and working on strategies until you get desired results. You can also check some Picreel Alternatives if you don’t find this tool interesting.
Some core features are:
- A/B split testing with real-time analytics and reporting
- Mouse movement tracking
- Advanced targeting with segmentation
- Can integrate with any email service
- 24/7 live support available
Founded in 2009, Unbounce has been helping businesses increase their leads and conversions for nearly a decade now. Their drag-and-drop builder allows you to easily create and publish landing pages or test them first before commercial use. With more than 10k customers worldwide, Unbounce has definitely become people’s choice.
Besides creating your own landing pages, you can also leverage 85 pre-design templates that come with the product. Furthermore, Unbounce offers 100% mobile optimization which is pretty helpful as a huge chunk of visitors is from mobile devices nowadays.
- High-speed loading of pages
- Responsive and SEO-friendly templates
- Real-time editing with drag and drop builder
- Comes with 85 templates
- Create your own beautiful forms
Sumo contains a throng of tried and tested solutions for the growth of website traffic and the creation of a massive online following. There are a number of solutions embedded in Sumo helping you get more signups, attract subscribers and promote content sharing, etc.
The best part about using Sumo is that even though it has a multitude of different solutions, everything is pretty simple and easy to use. There is no need to be a coding wiz to be able to use sumo as you can create highly appealing pop-ups with a few drags and drops.
Some of its most valued features are:
- Selection of incredible tools that are usually available as individual plugins for WordPress
- Easy to use with an intuitive interface
- Integration with all the popular third-party services
- Detailed settings offer more control
- Comes with conversion-oriented templates
Omnisend was built as an all-in-one marketing solution specifically for the needs of eCommerce merchants. It seamlessly integrates in one click with eCommerce platforms Shopify, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
Omnisend’s more than 70,000 customers have access to email marketing, SMS, and web push notifications—offering true omnichannel marketing for reaching out to their contacts.
The platform allows brands to design email campaigns with pre-built templates or from scratch, just as easily as they can create powerful automated workflows. Even better, SMS and push notifications can be added right into a workflow alongside email messages for an omnichannel customer experience.
Additionally, Omnisend offers:
- Fully customizable popups, signup boxes, and landing pages to build email and SMS lists
- Robust segmentation based on shopping behavior for better targeting of customers
- Audience sync for retargeting with Google and Facebook
- 24/7 live chat and email support, including a dedicated customer success manager with many paid plans
Over to You:
Privy without a doubt does a great job in increasing leads and conversions but one size doesn’t fit all and that is why you might find the best Privy alternatives mentioned above pretty useful.
However, I suggest that once you select the tool, conduct thorough research on it so that you can be sure that the tool you are getting is exactly what you need.