This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some commission: More details.
If you want a reliable WordPress managed hosting solution and don’t want to go for WP engine maybe because of the cost or some other issues then you have come to a right place. Here, you will get the information about the best WP Engine alternatives that are not only highly functional but affordable as well.
This is a list of seven best WP Engine
Best WP Engine Alternatives
|S.N||Web Host||Basic Pricing||Link|
|1||WPX Hosting||$24.99/mo||More Info|
|3||Liquid Web||$99/mo||More Info|
The company is owned by Terry Kyle who also runs the Traffic Planet Forums so this means it is in the hands of someone who understands the complexities and problems that come with a typical website hosting.
The best thing about WPX Hosting is that unlike other web hosting companies, it only focuses on providing dedicated WordPress hosting. This means that the servers of WPX Hosting are well optimized to get as much speed out of WordPress as possible.
I recently migrated this blog to WPX Hosting from Siteground and seeing a huge difference in speed and performance. Read my WPX Hosting review here.
Some of the pros of WPX Hosting are:
- They have speedy servers with dedicated SSD and RAM.
- Their support is fast and very responsive.
- They keep a daily backup of 2 full weeks without any charge to restore.
- Free migration of site within 24 hours.
- Provides multiple installs per plan.
- You can create an email for any domain.
- Install as much WP plugins as you want.
- In-built CDN
One of the best WP Engine alternatives, SireGround is a hidden gem and a rare beast in the market of web hosting. The commitment of SiteGround to innovation and particularly to shared hosting is making it one of the integral hosting providers, especially for the small businesses.
It was established in 2004 and is based in Bulgaria. Its website promotes different hostings like cloud, dedicated and VPS plans in addition to WordPress and shared hosting.
I’ve been using SiteGround for the last two years and very happy with them. I recommend you to read my review.
Its customers benefit from the free SSL certificates, basic CloudFare CDN plan and free daily backups of the data of their websites. And unlike some of the hosts, its shared plans have some great features. Some of the features of using site ground are:
- Free transfer support.
- Comes with a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee.
- WordPress has recommended it.
- Has 24/7 tech support.
- Has a 30 days money back guarantee.
- Provides free daily backup.
Liquid Web has been serving since 1997 and has the very good reputation. They have over 32,000 customers as of now and host over 500,000 sites. And among those websites, many belong to big brands like Motorola and The Home Depot.
The easiest way to sum up the service of Liquid Web is that they always try to be the best. They may not be the cheapest in the market but have excellent support and high performance.
Though it is a bit expensive if you can afford, it is highly unlikely that you will be unsatisfied with the service. Some of the benefits of using Liquid Web are:
- It is one of the only hosts that provide 100 percent Uptime guarantee.
- All of their plans are of high performance.
- Their support members are always available and are well trained.
- Has a Sonar Monitoring team that monitors the status of your system 24/7.
- Easy to Use.
- You can use any WordPress plugin you want, no limits.
Kinsta was founded by a WordPress dev guy and a programmer. It’s the first managed WP hosting company powered by Google Cloud Platform. It was founded in December 2013 and started offering hosting to the public in early 2014. So that means they are no longer a newcomer in the market.
And besides being one of the best wp engine competitor, in a just small span of time, they are already surpassing their competition. Kinsta is currently managing a lot of different big brands including AdEspresso, Ubisoft, Drift, Intuit, and Mint.com etc. Some of the features of Kinsta are:
- Beautiful dashboard with two-factor authentication and record of every change that happens to your account.
- Offers free SSL and other advanced tools.
- Daily automated backup of your website.
- Excellent support with fast response.
- Offers free website migration.
Another one of the best WP Engine alternatives! The Flywheel is one of the web hosting companies that deliver fast speed, quick support and solid performance that is needed to keep a WordPress website running smoothly.
With its one-click stating and free demo sites features, it lets users build a website from the ground. In short, it is a robust network that is optimized for scale, security, and speed.
Their plans have a lot of features and they offer a generous 30 days money back guarantee. Some of the benefits of using Flywheel are:
- Provides users with one click site staging.
- Provides nightly backups.
- Offers free malware cleanup.
- Designed specifically for WordPress.
- Fully streamlined and optimized dashboards for WordPress websites.
- Several options for communication including email ticketing, social media, live chat and phone call.
If you are one of the people who doesn’t like to deal with the scalability, having to update WP or its plugins and security then Pressable is just the WP hosting solution you need.
It offers different managed hosting plans that are specially designed to optimize the WordPress sites for protection against different security threats, fast performance and scaling as your website grows.
Currently, Pressable is providing managed web hosting for WordPress websites to different startups, medium-sized business, and several Fortune 1000 companies. Some of the benefits of using Pressable are:
- Pressable will automatically update WordPress and Plugins.
- The CMS comes pre-installed when you sign up.
- Comes with a staging mode that lets you make changes on a clone of your actual website.
- Let’s you create login accounts for WordPress for different users and set up their access levels.
- Unlimited monthly data storage and transfer.
- Daily automated backups and malware scans.
It is one of the few web hosting companies that offer a lot of useful features when it comes to managed WordPress websites based on the cloud.
It delivers fully managed hosting and provides fast loading of websites with no more headaches that come with WordPress hosting. Cloudways handle all of your hosting headaches so that you can concentrate on your business.
Some of the benefits of using Cloudways are:
- Provides a free 30-day trial for cloud servers with 512MB and 1GB RAM without requiring any credit card details.
- No limit on how many WordPress websites you install.
- Automatic backups are easy to configure and you can schedule them according to your preference.
- Offers migration of one site with no additional costs.
- Has a 24/7 support ready to help you.
- Easy WordPress and other Apps
The aforementioned 7 best WP Engine alternatives are carefully selected after a lot of examination and reviews. So you can just go ahead and select the one that fits your needs. Just make sure to get full detailed information about the hosting that you are opting for before purchasing it.