This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some commission: More details.
Didn’t find what you were looking for in Wisepops? Or maybe you need to test similar plugins for some reason? Well, to help you out, we have suggested the eight best Wisepops alternatives below, let’s have a look at them.
Best Wisepops Competitor tools
|2||Thrive Leads||$19/mo||More Info|
|7||Hello Bar||Freemium||More Info|
|8||HubSpot Exit Intent||Freemium||More Info|
One of the best Wisepops alternatives for all kinds and sizes of websites, Getsitecontrol is equipped with intuitive and creative resources used to improve user engagement and retention.
It boasts a set of very useful and user-friendly widgets for creating popups, surveys, polls, and more. Here are a few main features:
- Plenty of beautiful popup templates for desktop and mobile
- Adjust widget size with a convenient CSS editor
- Get direct, shareable links to your forms
- Target specific audiences and set triggers for activation
- Add images and GIFs in your widgets
The plugin fully integrates with WordPress, allowing you to design a massive range of opt-in forms that you can display on the page in different ways and split test them.
Besides just collecting emails, you can sort and categorize your contacts, telling the plugin about which type of segment to show which type of form and which to ignore.
- Over 10 types of opt-in forms
- Precise targeting of message and audience
- Add triggers telling the plugin when to show a message to a specific audience
- SmartLink avoids asking subscribers to sign up again when clicking on a link in the email
- Get detailed reports with insightful data
It’s perhaps the only on-site messaging toolkit you need if you want to send out conversion-focused pop-ups with beautiful designs.
You can display popups based on visitor’s behavior and the data you have about them, especially the pages they visit.
- Popups, Nanobars, and Sidebar campaigns
- Multiple triggering options
- On-site targeting and retargeting
- Detailed reporting with statistics
Like others in this list, Privy is also one of the best Wisepops alternatives because it does the job well – creating targeted pop-ups and banners.
The main objective of Privy is to get conversions and minimize cart abandonment. Apart from that, they aim to help businesses grow mailing lists.
- Hundreds of beautiful templates
- Up to 9 types of display modes
- Multiple triggers and targeting options
- Email marketing automation
- Drag & drop pop-up and email designer
Perhaps the most comprehensive tool for on-site digital marketing that not only helps you pump out beautiful pop-ups but also conversion-focused landing pages and more.
It lets you create forms and landing pages from scratch with its drag and drop builder, or you can leverage over 100 templates to get started ASAP.
- Easy to customize templates or build from scratch
- GDRP compliant
- Test and compare landing pages
- Integrations with third-party apps
- Different types of forms
Create lead conversion solutions, pop-ups, and effective messages with Justuno to capture customer’s attention at every touchpoint available.
The best part is, Justuno collects visitor’s data like the pages they visited on your site, which you can use for more precise targeting or retargeting.
- Use a wide range of templates or build your own pop-ups
- Segmentation and profiling based on data
- Integrate with CRM
- Sign-up bars, banners, exit pop-ups, and push notifications
- Detailed reporting and analytics
Last but not least, Hello Bar is a worthy Wisepops alternative that comes with a hoard of on-site messaging solutions.
Thanks to its trigger and targeting features, the pop-up messages will always be shown to the right people at the right time.
- Easy-to-use dashboard with analytics
- Data collection and targeting
- Social media buttons and promotions
- A/B split testing
- Integration with third-party tools
HubSpot Exit Intent is a free lead generation tool from a popular Inbound Marketing brand.
This exit-Intent tool offers some similar features to collect emails. With this tool, you can customise the timing as well as the location for your exit-intent form.
- Trigger popups based on user behaviours
- Integrate with HubSpot’s CRM
- Contacts Database
- Easy Integrations CMS like WordPress, Weebly, Drupal, Shopify, etc.
- Best Cloud-Based CRM Software to Grow your Business Venture - November 30, 2021
- 17 Google Analytics Alternatives to Analyse your Traffic - November 14, 2021
- Kinsta vs WPX Hosting Comparison – who’s got the upper hand? - October 25, 2021