This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn some commission: More details.
Serpstat is a very popular SEO tool. It offers quick, accurate reporting and detailed analysis of your website’s backlinks, keywords, and competitors.
However, some webmasters may not find Serpstat to be the best solution depending on their SEO needs or budget.
So if you’re one of them, here are some alternatives to Serpstat that you can use:
Best Serpstat Alternatives
Table of Contents
Semrush is a powerful SEO tool that helps you stay ahead of the game in today’s competitive digital landscape. It includes advanced keyword research, competitor analysis, and in-depth SEO reports. You can also use its SEO dashboard to monitor your site’s performance and optimize it accordingly. Moreover, you can also get in-depth reports for your domains and subdomains.
Semrush has a lot of features that make it a perfect SEO tool. It is also very easy to use. The SEO dashboard is straightforward and user-friendly. You can export your reports as CSV or Excel files. Semrush provides a variety of paid plans but it does come with a free trial period for each of these plans. Some key features include:
- Helps you understand your competitor’s strategies with in-depth insights
- Provides detailed keyword research reports
- Helps you find the right short and long-tail keywords for your SEO and PPC campaigns
- Get accurate data on your competitors’ backlinks, ranking, traffic, and social metrics.
- Incredibly user-friendly; even beginners can easily find their way around the tool
Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO tool that helps you get to know your competitors and see how they are doing online. It also offers some unique features that you won’t find in other tools. For example, you can find out which keywords your competitors are using and which ones you should be focusing on and filter keywords based on questions, their length, and specific words. It also provides in-depth competitor analysis that can help you identify your competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
Furthermore, with Ahrefs you can also perform a deep dive into your site’s content to understand what is working for you and what needs to be improved. Ahrefs provides a variety of paid plans that suit different SEO requirements. If you think Ahrefs doesn’t suit your needs, you can check out Ahrefs competitors.
Some key features include:
- Very detailed backlink profile
- Domain Authority and Page Authority Analysis
- Keyword ranking metrics, tracking, and historic graphs
- Detailed PPC keyword reports finding golden nuggets your competitors are using
- Mention tracking notifies you every time a brand is mentioned online
SEO PowerSuite is one of the most powerful and affordable SEO tools on the market. It includes a host of features including Keyword Research, Backlinks, Ranking, Google Analytics, and more. You can use this tool to get an overview of how your website is doing with respect to SEO. The tool also provides you with a detailed analysis of your site’s content, keywords, backlinks, structure, etc.
SEO Powersuite tool is useful for both beginners and experts alike. It comes with a free plan that is good enough if you’re just starting out. However, for advanced users, $288/year unlocks a whole suite of SEO features. Some of the main benefits of using SEO Powersuite include:
- Automate rank tracking and conduct in-depth keyword research
- Detailed backlink research and anti-penalty audit of links
- Complete website audit report including sitemap, broken links, social signals, traffic, and 40 more SEO factors
- Page content optimization
- Effective link management and outreach
Moz is another great SEO tool that offers a lot of features. It also helps you find keywords that you can use in your SEO campaigns. Moz has one of the best website crawlers that check your website for broken links and missing tags to ensure your SEO strategy doesn’t suffer because of these minor issues.
The best part of using Moz is its Mozbar that is integrated into your browser which makes it easy to use. You can use the Mozbar to check any website’s DA, PA, link profile, spam score, and more right in the SERPs, making it easy to keep an eye on your direct competitors. Some of the main benefits of using Moz include:
- Professional and sleek design with an incredibly easy-to-use interface
- Has a separate Moz Local subscription that helps with local SEO
- Link explorer helps webmasters track and create a better backlink profile
- Moz has tons of informative resources that help you learn every part of the tool
- Detailed keyword explorer with various metrics including volume, difficulty, CTR, mentions, and more
Majestic is an all-in-one SEO tool that helps you get to know your competitors. It includes keyword research, domain analysis, social media analytics, and backlink analysis. It also offers link context to help you identify its type, the kind of content surrounding it, estimated page position, and more.
Moreover, Majestic has a massive library of tools including site explorer, URL submitter, keyword generator, website grouping, trust and citation flow of a domain, and more. The pricing starts from $49.99 per month for the LITE plan and goes up to $399.99 per month for the API. Some of the main advantages of using Majestic include:
- Comprehensive keyword research including keyword generation which makes it easy to find keywords
- Backlink analysis to know which sites are linking to you and in what context
- Site Explorer helps you check various metrics of a website including trust flow, crawled pages, indexed pages, referring domains, and more
- Topics Reports help you figure out what a website is all about
- Anchor text breakdown gives you a list of anchor texts people commonly use when linking to a specific page or domain
Raven is another SEO tool that offers several features to help you improve your site’s rankings and manage your campaigns better. It includes a keyword research tool, SERPs rank tracking, link building, competitor analysis, and a page audit tool. Moreover, you can get reports for different domains, subdomains, or even specific pages. You can also use the SEO dashboard to monitor your site’s performance and optimize it accordingly.
Raven provides a variety of paid plans that suit different SEO requirements. It has a free trial period but the paid plans start from $39/month and go up to $399/month depending on the features you need. Some key advantages of using Raven tools are:
- Get a detailed analysis of your website’s SEO issues
- Generate beautiful reports in seconds
- Integrate more than 20 data sources including Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Analyze backlinks and identify opportunities to build more
- Track your rank in the SERPs
SE Ranking is another one of the best Serpstat alternatives that offer a one-stop solution for monitoring and managing your SEO campaigns. You can do keyword tracking, keyword research, audit websites, analyze competitors, monitor backlinks, automate reporting, and a lot more.
Besides the SEO features, you can also get additional features like a white-label, marketing plan, and social media management that help those offering professional digital services step up their game. Some of its main advantages include:
- SEO auditing includes change alerts, tracking, and technical SEO
- Easily generate visual reports for backlinks, competitors, or other data
- Rank tracking of keywords in the SERPs
- Social media management and automation
- Various backlink analysis and link-building opportunity tools
SpyFu is a competitive intelligence SEO tool that helps you find out what is happening on your competitor’s website. It gives you insights into your competitor’s backlinks, keywords, and more. You can also find out what is trending on social media and what your competitors are doing on their social media pages.
SpyFu also has an easy-to-use interface that helps beginners learn their way around the tool quickly. Some of the main benefits of using SpyFu include:
- In-depth keyword research that helps you learn what your competitors are using for keywords
- Competitive analysis that helps you find out what your competitors are doing including the kind of ads they’re running on Google
- Create custom reports for backlinks and competitor analysis
- Track keyword ranks in SERPs and research new keywords
- Get SEO alerts on changes or issues that affect your website’s SEO health
- Get detailed paid search data for metrics like rank, market share, clicks, CPC, CTR, etc.
Ubersuggest is a free Google keyword suggestion tool and a good Serpstat alternative. It lets you enter any search term and instantly get suggestions for related keywords. You can then sort through these suggestions, narrow down the results by domain, and filter out irrelevant suggestions.
This tool is great for finding keywords and phrases related to your own website and is not included in Google’s regular keyword suggestions. You can also use it to find potential long-tail variations for your main keywords. However, if you want to see more specific metrics, you may need to pay a monthly fee. Some of its key features include:
- Domain score from 1 to 100 to tell you how authoritative your website is on Google
- Backlink data includes scoring based on how many websites direct traffic to your website
- Discover the pages of your website that are getting the most traffic
- Get content ideas from top-performing content on a particular topic
- Get backlink data and the type of content people are linking to in your space
Although all of the above-given tools are the best Serpstat alternatives, if you want a tool that scores high in all areas of SEO including keyword research, backlink analysis, competitor research, website audit, and more, Ahrefs and Semrush are our top recommendations.