This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some commission: More details.
SendPulse is an integrated marketing automation tool which allows creating email campaigns, free web push notifications and sending bulk SMS within one marketing communication platform. This helps to reach more of the target audience and increase their engagement with a brand. Thanks to the unique advanced marketing automation functions, you can make your marketing communication more effective.
For all the features and price policy of the platform, visit SendPulse.
The noticeable features of the platform are the following:
- SendPulse combines several communication channels, such as email, web push notifications, and bulk SMS to ensure the maximum engagement of the audience with the brand.
- Affordable options among other services in the market: the largest free tariff for emails and bulk SMS with very few functional restrictions.
- The service provides always-free web push notifications.
- Usage of the artificial intelligence technology for optimizing the open rate of email campaigns.
- The large list of integrations, a plugin for WordPress is one of them.
SendPulse email marketing plugin allows adding subscription forms to a website powered by WordPress. The platform offers highly customizable responsive sign-up forms for a newsletter that integrates easily with any website layout. This way you can collect users’ email addresses very quickly and build your email list. It is possible to add custom fields for all necessary information, such as email address, name, gender, etc. This information can be used to personalize and segment the marketing and transactional emails and improve the open rate and click through rate.
In SendPulse there are three types of subscription forms to choose from: embedded, pop-up and floating. You can either use a ready-made form or create your own using the form builder. Change the color and fonts, edit text, images to adapt the form for the corporate design of your website and your requirements. You can set the ready form on your website by adding a shortcode into the HTML body of the website.
Moreover, you can easily review and change the text of subscription notification, the text of confirmation email or thank you page, etc. in one form builder.
Later transfer the email lists from WordPress to SendPulse and each new subscriber will be added to this list. With the plugin, you can start sending promotional and transactional emails immediately via SendPulse service.
The key features of the plugin:
- Installation in one click along with fast configuration.
- Importing email lists from WordPress to mailing lists in SendPulse.
- Subscription forms are seamlessly added by inserting a shortcode into the website HTML code.
- Creating the unlimited number of the subscription forms in the service.
- All sign-up forms are highly responsive and customizable according to the website design.
- Custom form fields help to collect necessary information for basic personalization and segmentation of an email content.
- Different types of forms are available, including, pop-ups, embedded and floating forms.
- A large variety of pre-designed form templates ready for use.
- Powerful drag-and-drop based form builder.
- Unsubscribe form can be customized according to the author’s requirements.