This post contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some commission: More details.
If your day is spent in the effort of getting people to subscribe to your website and build your email list then you must’ve heard about ClickFunnels. Or maybe you have used this impeccable lead generation tool.
There is no doubt about the usefulness of ClickFunnels but, just like us humans, these tools are not perfect either. So it is possible that you may be looking for some more features that are beyond the grasp of ClickFunnels.
This is the reason that today I am going to tell you about 7 best ClickFunnels alternatives so you can find the similar tool but with the features you want. So without further ado, let’s dive in:
Best ClickFunnels Alternatives
|2||HubSpot Landing Pages||Free/Pro||More Info|
|5||Thrive Architect||$19/mo||More Info|
This tool makes it very easy to capture leads and sell more products by putting email capturing forms anywhere. And that’s what makes it one of the best alternatives of ClickFunnels.
Some of the features of this impeccably useful tool are:
- You can tag the subscribers.
- Simple and effective builder for visual automation.
- Easy to understand reporting for the acquisition of subscribers.
- Comes with a landing page builder.
- Can create various types of forms.
HubSpot is an all-in-one growth platform that has all the tools you need to grow your business. One of those tools is the landing page builder, which works in perfect synchronization with the rest of HubSpot’s product suite. HubSpot landing pages are easy to build and 100% mobile-friendly.
Some of its main features are:
- It has an easy to use drag-and-drop builder.
- Smart content to segment what your site visitors will see.
- Use A/B testing features to optimize your pages for the highest conversions.
- Excellent customer support and documentation.
- Great integration with HubSpot meetings tool.
- Free forever plan, with unlimited contacts.
Unlike other lead generation tools, sumo is more of a suite of different standalone tools to build your list and increase your sells. It is not just for WordPress but also works perfectly on other CMS or custom websites as well.
Some of the features of Sumo are:
- Comes with List builder tool that offers different pop up opt-in forms and a scroll box.
- Has a Welcome mat and a smart bar.
- Onsite Analytics including Google analytics, Content Analytics, and Heatmaps.
- Offers A/B split testing.
- Social Sharing with buttons, image sharer, and highlighter.
- Has a buy button for E-commerce sites.
This alternate of ClickFunnel may seem like a regular page builder tool but trust me it is more than that. Initially, it was developed to help people build membership sites, sales pages and landing pages for WordPress. But it developed over time and got some more features.
Some of the primary features of OptimizePress are:
- You can create modern and high converting sales and marketing pages as well as landing pages with over 30 templates.
- An impeccable Webinar registration page can also be created along with a secure membership portal.
- You can also create product launch funnels using their LaunchSuite.
- It will create all pages incompatibility with mobile devices.
- It also comes with a premium blogging system to grow blog’s readers.
- Has a Live editor to help build pages with an ease.
There are a lot of different page builder plugins out there and one may get confused in deciding which one to use. Well, the good news is that Thrive Architect is considered as one of the most popular page builders and is also one of the newest. Therefore, you can definitely start with this one.
But don’t take my word for it and see its features for yourself:
- Works with all themes of WordPress.
- Improved and easier user interface making it great for new users.
- Build with speed by using click to edit. It lets you edit content by just clicking on it.
- Has more than 230 gorgeous templates for landing pages that are fully conversion focused.
- No need for a number of other elements as it comes with pre-built elements like testimonials, customization buttons, countdown timers, lead generation forms etc.
This is indeed one of the best ClickFunnels competitors. It has helped some of the big names on the internet including Vimeo, The New York Times, New Balance and Hootsuite. Unbounce is inclined towards helping people build conversion-focused landing pages. Moreover, it has also been named as one of the fastest landing page building services.
Have a look at some of its primary features.
- Has a drag and drop builder.
- Target audience on landing pages by setting time and frequencies.
- It comes with over 125 custom convertibles that are conversion focused.
- Has conversion optimization and lead generation tools. Moreover, you can do unlimited testing.
- It can be easily integrated with different E-mail and CRM tools like MailChimp, Zapier, Salesforce, and Hubspot, etc.
At the initial stage, it was more of an email marketing tool but with the passage of time, it has evolved to become an all in one marketing solution. Now in addition to email marketing, it offers other different functions to increase the subscriber’s list and boost sales. The tool is perfectly responsive to mobile devices and is easy to use.
Some of its main features are:
- It sends emails that get delivered at times when there are more chances of your contacts to engage.
- Comes with a complete solution of webinar marketing to increase conversion rates.
- Let’s its users craft beautiful and high converting landing pages with ease.
- You can automate the journey of the customer on your website based on their behavior and data.
- Let’s you split test to better optimize your website.
If you are looking for a straightforward and code-free way to build landing pages that are not only beautiful but also high converting then this tool is just what you need. It is simple and hassle-free and that’s what makes it one of the best ClickFunnel alternatives. If you don’t find LeadPages interesting, here are some alternatives.
Let’s see some of its primary features:
- Offers a glitch-free and intuitive drag and drop editing.
- Comes with free 130+ gorgeous templates and has a big marketplace for purchasing more templates.
- You can easily integrate your favorite webinar tools, payment gateways, marketing service, CRM and other tools.
- Has a very straightforward A/B testing.
- Provides detailed analytics on a single dashboard.
The aforementioned tools are considered as best ClickFunnels alternatives due to the similarities between the tool and some other features that users may need.
The above-mentioned information regarding these tools is a glimpse of their main features. So before you start to use them, make sure to visit their website and get more information about all of their features.